Oswald J. Thorbourne Scholarship
- Applicant must be a member of FHC Credit Union.
- University students entering 2nd to Final year in Business Management /Administration.
- Must have maintained at least a “B” average.
- Must have been involved in community projects or exemplified leadership skills in clubs, associations or any other civic institution.
- Two (2) written references must be submitted to verify applicant’s involvement in projects.
- Applicant must not be the recipient of any other current scholarships.
- Submission of transcript.